Responsible Travel Policy
Tiger Trail Thailand is firmly committed to responsible travel. We strive to conserve natural resources, protect local cultural heritage and make positive impacts in the communities which we visit.
Tiger Trail Thailand supports cultural and environmental protection, equitable benefit sharing and the alleviation of poverty.
- We try to minimize negative economic, environmental and social impacts as much as possible. Our tours are in itself already ecofriendly. We use relatively little transportation on our tours.
We are very much aware of our responsibility towards the communities we work with and towards the environment.
- We try to generate greater economic benefits for local people and enhance the well-being of host communities, improves working conditions and access to the industry
- We involve local people in decisions that affect their lives and life chances.
- We make positive contributions to the conservation of natural and cultural heritage, to the maintenance of the world’s biodiversity.
- The only way to really to get to know a country is by interacting with the local people.
We provide more enjoyable experiences for tourists through more meaningful connections with local people, and a greater understanding of local cultural, social and environmental issues.
- We provide access for physically challenged people as much as possible. We are very flexible and customize programs as much as possible to the needs of anyone, also those who are physically challenged.
- We are culturally sensitive, we engender respect between tourists and hosts, and help to build local pride and confidence.
Cycling in Chiang Mai and Northern Thailand
- Meet Our Guides
- Our Transportation
- Before you go trekking
- Trekking areas
- Hilltribes in Northern Thailand
- About us
- Meet Our Staff
- Booking a Tiger Trail trip
- Health and Safety
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Tiger Trail Thailand in the Press
- Community Based Tourism
- Who do we work with
- Testimonials and Feedback
- Contact Us