For our small group trekkings we use a modified pickup truck with two benches. In Thai these cars are called "songtaew", literally "two rows". A songtaew is comfortable with maximum 10 passengers in the back and that is our maximum.
For our luxury trekkings we use a 4X4 SUV which is comfortable with maximum 5 passengers.
On our daytours we use minibuses. A minibus can transport a maximum of 9 passengers.
- Meet Our Guides
- Our Transportation
- Before you go trekking
- Trekking areas
- Hilltribes in Northern Thailand
- About us
- Meet Our Staff
- Booking a Tiger Trail trip
- Health and Safety
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Tiger Trail Thailand in the Press
- Community Based Tourism
- Who do we work with
- Testimonials and Feedback
- Contact Us